BD positioning terminals for vessels
BD positioning terminal of VRI3 vessel is an integrated user terminal which is developed to adapt to the position monitoring and navigation of marine vessels. Integrated Beidou positioning, communication, alarm and other functions, Integrating the design of internal core unit of mainframe, Using special materials to packaging the equipment , Applying to bad working time, like high salt mist, high damp and humid environment and so on. Meanwhile, The power consumption of standby can be further reduced,in order to meet the needs of long time work.
The ship-borne supervision terminal receives global navigation satellite system (GNSS) signals and forms the ship position information, and periodically sends such information to the system supervision platform by means of wireless communication; through data receiving, processing and integration, the system supervision system can form the information about ship position, trajectory, port arrival and departure visa records, send an alarm of exception, and display it on the system supervision platform and manager’s cell phone, so as to provide the basis of law enforcement for scientific and efficient management.
- All weather: Full-sealing design, water-proof and corrosion-resistant;
- Full time: It is charged with solar energy, no need marine power supply, and is always online;
- All areas: Beidou satellite + public network communication, covering Asian -Pacific region;
- Emergency position-indicating radio beacon: After the ship sinks, the beacon will automatically float and send the alarm signals;
- Various advantages: Maintenance-free, wiring-free, anti-dismantling, and remote upgrade;
- SMS receiving: Weather, management notification and other information can be received in full region;
- SMS sending: SMS can be sent between ship and ship, ship and mobile phone in full region;
- One-touch alarm: Distress signal can be sent manually in an emergency;
Practical and convenient: Big-screen LCD, handwriting input, voice broadcast;